Now with movies and pictures! …And also on YouTube
If you're looking to get more fun out of campaign mode for the original Halo, and also Halo 3, ODST and Reach, you're in the right place because there are over a million words of cyborg-happy yammering here, largely devoted to that goal. For the original there's a massive section of fun including detailed accounts of the five megabattles, and there's also a large section of combat tips to help you in the field. You'll find plenty more besides, including some biting frontline insights from ace reporter Suzie. I'm also busy making movies and adding pictures to my written material (click thumbnails to enlarge), to enhance the Bad Cyborg experience. So come on in and get a bit of red mist worked up under your visor!
Teaser pics - a look into the site
To help get you started, here are some random pictures from articles on the site. See anything of interest? Click to enlarge, or click a caption to jump to the relevant page.
- October 23rd: Pilot cushioning
More fun with that oddly stuck Banshee at the first bridge in AOTCR, in BCM202.
- October 19th: Shaft hop wipeout
In BCM201 I'm fooling with spores again - and doing a lot of hopping!
- October 16th: 200th movie, yay!
Yes, I finally reached the 200th movie in my BCM series - BCM200. Go see what topic I chose!
- October 11th: Banshee grab grab-bag
My latest movie BCM199 shows ten amusing episodes while trying to grab the bridge Banshee.
- October 2nd: Needles galore, in yet more rockslide fun
A triple play with my squad of 11 Marines, using needles: BCM198.
- September 30th: More rockslide megabattling - with 11 Marines
I got into some rockslide megabattle AR action with my squad of 11 Marines: BCM197.
- September 27th: Rockslide megabattle, top pass defence
Yikes, it's been almost a month since my last movie! Here's some rockslide megabattling then: BCM196.
- August 31st: Sparking stuck Warthog
I have a new article - Sparking stuck Warthog - with associated movie BCM195.
- August 12th: Harlequin Grunt, movie 3
My third installment on the harlequin Grunt concerns the orange state I eventually realized he can take on. See BCM194.
- August 4th: Harlequin Grunt, movie 2
Ok, here's my second installment on the harlequin Grunt: BCM193. More to come!
- July 31st: Harlequin Grunt
My latest movie BCM192 shows a freaky discovery in the AOTCR cavern. Go see!
- July 19th: Banshee grab breakthrough
After yet more investigation, my arch method of grabbing the bridge Banshee has been radically improved. See my tutorial BCM191 and the full account in my article.
- July 3rd: Pelican descent ride
Check out my new article Pelican descent ride, and associated movie BCM190.
- June 27th: Freakiness and fun #14
After quite a wait since the last one to build up more material, I've put together a hot new dose of freakiness and fun: my fourteenth compilation BCM189.
- June 23rd: Beach action plus HBO upgrade!
My latest movie BCM188 shows some action on the Silent Cartographer beaches, and you may like to watch it in HBO's newly upgraded Bad Cyborg Movies section! HBO is now hosting my actual movies rather than derived versions, and you can also watch them streaming. In particular this means you can now watch my movies in full quality without needing to download them.
- June 19th: Banshee battling after ejection
In BCM187 I engage in some impromptu Banshee battling in the valley of level 2, after being rudely ejected from the hog.
- June 15th: Spiral path megabattle action
Time for some long overdue spiral path megabattle action, in two double-play movies. BCM185 concerns the ice path defence plan, while BCM186 is for path base defence. Rockets galore, of course.
- June 3rd: Airborne fun with an oddly stuck Banshee
In BCM184 I have fun with that oddly stuck Banshee using a Banshee of my own, and the results are fairly spectacular. Don't miss it!
- May 22nd: Long-range mischief
More cavern megabattling, but this time it's some relaxed long-range mischief, recorded last year. BCM182 is a full play, while BCM183 is a montage of highlights.
- May 19th: Cavern megabattle bridge assaults
In a change of pace we're back to some hectic megabattling now, with three plays of the cavern megabattle's bridge assault plan - in BCM181.
- May 16th: Surefire bridge descent!
I've refined the V-clip Shade ride method to give surefire success - a first in the world of bridge descent. See BCM180 and my updated page on the method.
- May 4th: Oblivious covies, and Grunts on the prowl
I've posted a new article Oblivious muster bay covies, and BCM179 is a Grunt special on that topic - not to be missed if you're a Grunt fan!
- April 28th: Fun with an oddly stuck Banshee
Lots of cyborg mischief going on in BCM178, involving an oddly stuck Banshee!
- April 20th: Bridge Banshee grab article revision
I've completed a major revision of my bridge Banshee grab article, and it now includes an account of my refined arch method.
- April 13th: Legendary PAL speed run with Banshee grab
BCM177 introduces my new and more controlled grabbing method - in an actual speed run! But Sligfantry has been making an improvement too; see the newsflash in my movie description.
- April 8th: Bridge banshee grab article
I've put together an article on the bridge Banshee grab, though it's likely to do a bit of evolving as the investigation continues. It includes a few new recipes, which could be helpful.