Now with movies and pictures! …And also on YouTube
If you're looking to get more fun out of campaign mode for the original Halo, and also Halo 3, ODST and Reach, you're in the right place because there are over a million words of cyborg-happy yammering here, largely devoted to that goal. For the original there's a massive section of fun including detailed accounts of the five megabattles, and there's also a large section of combat tips to help you in the field. You'll find plenty more besides, including some biting frontline insights from ace reporter Suzie. I'm also busy making movies and adding pictures to my written material (click thumbnails to enlarge), to enhance the Bad Cyborg experience. So come on in and get a bit of red mist worked up under your visor!
Teaser pics - a look into the site
To help get you started, here are some random pictures from articles on the site. See anything of interest? Click to enlarge, or click a caption to jump to the relevant page.
- May 14th: Rockslide megabattle action
Two movies of top-notch rockslide megabattle action for you: BCM237 and BCM238.
- May 8th: Twin bridges megabattle action
After more than two and a half years, which was way too long, I've finally got some more twin bridges megabattle action for you. Check out BCM235 and BCM236.
- May 2nd: Freakiness and fun #17
Another dose of freakiness and fun for you: BCM234.
- April 29th: Force-launch mid-air reboarding trick
While force-launching I latched onto a surprising possibility. Check out my mid-air Banshee reboarding trick in BCM233!
- April 25th: Force-launching
Two movies on force-launching, in the entry chamber shaft. BCM231 shows how I improved my set-up for doing it, and BCM232 delivers a load of launching action.
- April 21st: Entry chamber barrier adventure
Going back to March, BCM230 shows my adventure trying to get below the entry chamber barrier!
- April 17th: More plasma tennis!
Check out BCM229 for my second sporting instalment in the ceiling room!
- April 14th: Plasma tennis in the ceiling room
Still doing stuff in the entry chamber. Check out BCM228 for an excellent new sport - which I also talk about in my updated article on the chamber.
- April 9th: Above the entry chamber dome panels
My entry chamber work continues with BCM227, about getting onto the dome panels.
- April 4th: Ceiling pass-through, second method!
Whoa! Found another method for getting through the entry chamber ceiling! See BCM226.
- March 30th: Above the entry chamber's ceiling
My third installment on AOTCR's entry chamber is here - BCM225 - and it's all about getting through the ceiling, into a rather interesting room! I've also updated my article to cover this stuff.
- March 24th: Ring play in the entry chamber
Check out the fun and weirdness in my second installment on AOTCR's entry chamber: BCM224. In line with this, I've also updated my article with more detail about ring play.
- March 18th: Exploring AOTCR's entry chamber
Big new movie BCM223, plus related article Exploring the entry chamber!
- March 6th: Spiral path megabattle action
Two movies, five battles, massive carnage. Check out BCM221 for three pass blockade rumbles, and BCM222 for two plans involving a bit of altitude.
- February 28th: Two Pelicans and other fun
Check out my hot new movie BCM220, and related article Two Pelicans and other fun.
- February 15th: Low Monitor again
After a long wait since BCM74, here's some low down fun with the Monitor again: BCM219.
- February 5th: Freakiness and fun #16
A hot new dose of freakiness and fun is here already: check out BCM218.
- January 31st: Cavern megabattling concluded
Completing a trilogy, BCM217 deivers more bridge assault action with more weapon combos.
- January 29th: Cavern megabattling continued - Banshee fun
Continuing with the save used in yesterday's movie, in BCM216 I go airborne for some fuel rod fun!
- January 28th: Cavern megabattling with 4 Shades on the bridge
BCM215 delivers bridge assault action with lots of rockets and some novel enemy arrangement!
- January 22nd: More fun with stuck Banshees
Check out four more stuck Banshee episodes at AOTCR's first bridge, in BCM214!
- January 16th: Goldie fireworks show
Don't miss the firework fun in BCM213. Four launch recipes, demoed with 21 launches!
- January 3rd: Goldie fireworks
In BCM212 I show how to turn a gold Elite into a firework, on the Silent Cartographer island. Also see my related new article Goldie fireworks.
- December 23rd: Banshee stuck in the first bridge
Lots of stuck Banshees in my latest movie BCM211. Also see my related article.
- December 18th: Freakiness and fun #15
My fifteenth consignment of freakiness and fun is here at last. Check out BCM210.
- December 11th: Departure circling anomaly
Even more fun with level 2's early Banshees. Don't miss BCM209! Also check out my related article.
- December 1st: Sniper versus Banshees
Amusing fun with some Banshees in a tunnel! See BCM208.
- November 28th: Cavern megabattle duo
Time for some more cavern megabattle action! BCM206 deals with some long-range mischief, especially needling, and BCM207 gets into some explosive deep incursion work.
- November 13th: Another Banshee grab grab-bag
Ten more amusing episodes while trying to grab the bridge Banshee: BCM205.
- November 6th: Departure death anomaly
Got something rather interesting here, involving Banshees again. Hurry and check out BCM204!