Now with movies and pictures! …And also on YouTube
If you're looking to get more fun out of campaign mode for the original Halo, and also Halo 3, ODST and Reach, you're in the right place because there are over a million words of cyborg-happy yammering here, largely devoted to that goal. For the original there's a massive section of fun including detailed accounts of the five megabattles, and there's also a large section of combat tips to help you in the field. You'll find plenty more besides, including some biting frontline insights from ace reporter Suzie. I'm also busy making movies and adding pictures to my written material (click thumbnails to enlarge), to enhance the Bad Cyborg experience. So come on in and get a bit of red mist worked up under your visor!
Teaser pics - a look into the site
To help get you started, here are some random pictures from articles on the site. See anything of interest? Click to enlarge, or click a caption to jump to the relevant page.
- December 1st: Sniper versus Banshees
Amusing fun with some Banshees in a tunnel! See BCM208.
- November 28th: Cavern megabattle duo
Time for some more cavern megabattle action! BCM206 deals with some long-range mischief, especially needling, and BCM207 gets into some explosive deep incursion work.
- November 13th: Another Banshee grab grab-bag
Ten more amusing episodes while trying to grab the bridge Banshee: BCM205.
- November 6th: Departure death anomaly
Got something rather interesting here, involving Banshees again. Hurry and check out BCM204!
- October 30th: Empty early Banshee
BCM203 is a short movie showing a novel occurrence, early in the second level.
- October 23rd: Pilot cushioning
More fun with that oddly stuck Banshee at the first bridge in AOTCR, in BCM202.
- October 19th: Shaft hop wipeout
In BCM201 I'm fooling with spores again - and doing a lot of hopping!
- October 16th: 200th movie, yay!
Yes, I finally reached the 200th movie in my BCM series - BCM200. Go see what topic I chose!
- October 11th: Banshee grab grab-bag
My latest movie BCM199 shows ten amusing episodes while trying to grab the bridge Banshee.
- October 2nd: Needles galore, in yet more rockslide fun
A triple play with my squad of 11 Marines, using needles: BCM198.
- September 30th: More rockslide megabattling - with 11 Marines
I got into some rockslide megabattle AR action with my squad of 11 Marines: BCM197.
- September 27th: Rockslide megabattle, top pass defence
Yikes, it's been almost a month since my last movie! Here's some rockslide megabattling then: BCM196.
- August 31st: Sparking stuck Warthog
I have a new article - Sparking stuck Warthog - with associated movie BCM195.
- August 12th: Harlequin Grunt, movie 3
My third installment on the harlequin Grunt concerns the orange state I eventually realized he can take on. See BCM194.
- August 4th: Harlequin Grunt, movie 2
Ok, here's my second installment on the harlequin Grunt: BCM193. More to come!
- July 31st: Harlequin Grunt
My latest movie BCM192 shows a freaky discovery in the AOTCR cavern. Go see!
- July 19th: Banshee grab breakthrough
After yet more investigation, my arch method of grabbing the bridge Banshee has been radically improved. See my tutorial BCM191 and the full account in my article.
- July 3rd: Pelican descent ride
Check out my new article Pelican descent ride, and associated movie BCM190.
- June 27th: Freakiness and fun #14
After quite a wait since the last one to build up more material, I've put together a hot new dose of freakiness and fun: my fourteenth compilation BCM189.
- June 23rd: Beach action plus HBO upgrade!
My latest movie BCM188 shows some action on the Silent Cartographer beaches, and you may like to watch it in HBO's newly upgraded Bad Cyborg Movies section! HBO is now hosting my actual movies rather than derived versions, and you can also watch them streaming. In particular this means you can now watch my movies in full quality without needing to download them.
- June 19th: Banshee battling after ejection
In BCM187 I engage in some impromptu Banshee battling in the valley of level 2, after being rudely ejected from the hog.
- June 15th: Spiral path megabattle action
Time for some long overdue spiral path megabattle action, in two double-play movies. BCM185 concerns the ice path defence plan, while BCM186 is for path base defence. Rockets galore, of course.
- June 3rd: Airborne fun with an oddly stuck Banshee
In BCM184 I have fun with that oddly stuck Banshee using a Banshee of my own, and the results are fairly spectacular. Don't miss it!