Now with movies and pictures! …And also on YouTube
If you're looking to get more fun out of campaign mode for the original Halo, and also Halo 3, ODST and Reach, you're in the right place because there are almost a million words of cyborg-happy yammering here, largely devoted to that goal. For the original there's a massive section of fun including detailed accounts of the five megabattles, and there's also a large section of combat tips to help you in the field. You'll find plenty more besides, including some biting frontline insights from ace reporter Suzie. I'm also busy making movies and adding pictures to my written material (click thumbnails to enlarge), to enhance the Bad Cyborg experience. So come on in and get a bit of red mist worked up under your visor!
Teaser pics - a look into the site
To help get you started, here are some random pictures from articles on the site. See anything of interest? Click to enlarge, or click a caption to jump to the relevant page.
- November 22nd: Cavern megabattle bridge assault trio
Time for some hectic action, courtesy of the cavern megabattle's bridge assault plan - in BCM165.
- November 16th: Freakiness and fun #13
More freakiness and fun for you in BCM164, my thirteenth compliation.
- November 9th: Maw Banshee snatch without overloading!
Whoa, got something good here. Another twist on a classic old trick. Watch my new movie BCM163, then get details in the related new article Banshee snatch without overloading!.
- October 29th: Maw Banshee snatch, journey to the hangar
More novel fun with a snatched Banshee, in BCM162! Lots of stuff in there. I've also expanded the part of my article which deals with such fun. There's more text and three more pics.
- October 25th: Maw Banshee snatch, rendezvous exploration
So, after a bit of a delay here's my first exploration movie with a snatched Banshee: BCM161.
- October 11th: Maw Banshee snatch - maximizing flight time
Want to get every last second of flight time with your snatched Banshee? Check out BCM160.
- October 7th: Maw Banshee snatch - faster!
This took a load of work, but I'm done at last. Check out my big new article Maw Banshee snatch - faster!, and tutorial movie BCM159.
- September 27th: Fuel rod joker
My latest movie BCM158 stars an unusual Grunt who turned up via the Grunt-Jackal spawning trick.
- September 8th: Banshee battling in the underground tunnel
Yes, another dose of Banshee battling - this time in a tunnel! BCM157 includes three pilot ejections and some extra-long tags!
- September 2nd: Freakiness and fun #12
Another dose of freakiness and fun for you in BCM156, my twelfth compliation.
- August 26th: Banshee battling, fourth instalment
After more than two years I'm back with a fourth instalment of Banshee battling in the valley. Check out BCM155 to see if I still know how to tag 'em!
- August 19th: Three Wraiths, Ghost attack stunting
As promised, here's a follow-up to the last movie. BCM154 - a Ghost stunting extravaganza.
- August 14th: Three Wraiths, Ghost attack
I'm back to AOTCR with BCM153, in which I tackle three Wraiths with a Ghost. Noisy business!
- July 28th: Fun with externals
My coverage of the Grunt-Jackal spawning trick continues with BCM152, concerning 'externals'.
- July 15th: Grunt-Jackal spawning trick, going to the extreme
After doing movies on a few other topics, I'm back to the Grunt-Jackal spawning trick with BCM151, which shows increasingly large hordes and accompanying oddities.
- July 6th: Rockslide megabattle needling double
Returning to my rockslide megabattle save featuring 11 Marines in the far area, here are two triple-play movies revolving around the needler. In BCM149 I use a needler and plasma pistol but try to really stick it to the covies fast! Then in BCM150 I try to make do with just a needler. Not easy!
- July 1st: Massed Hunters - close combat harder
In BCM148 I return to the theme of close combat against six Hunters, except this time on higher difficulty, namely Heroic. Had to suffer to get these plays!
- June 28th: Assorted H3 fun for The Covenant
I'm not expecting to get back to any H3 play in the foreseeable future, but I figured I might as well post a few bits of fun which were languishing in my backlog. They all relate to the third tower in The Covenant. See Covies versus Flood in the third tower, Riding on the Elite Phantom, Stopping the Elite Phantom leaving, and Falling flaming Elite.
- June 26th: Freakiness and fun #11
Yep, here's my eleventh 'freakiness and fun' movie - BCM147 - and it gets off to quite a bang!
- June 21st: Accelerated spawn watch
Following up on my tutorial for the Grunt-Jackal spawning trick, BCM146 lets you watch covies actually spawning and forming a 50-covie stack!
- June 15th: Grunt-Jackal spawning trick tutorial
After rather a long delay, I've finally done a tutorial for the Grunt-Jackal spawning trick: BCM145.
- May 17th: Grunt-Jackal spawning trick
Following up on my teaser movie, I reveal all in my article on the Grunt-Jackal spawning trick!
- May 14th: Grunts and Jackals galore in T&R!
So, three days ago I made an amazing discovery in T&R. Article and tutorial coming soon, but meanwhile I've put together a two-minute teaser to give you a taste of what's in store. Check out BCM144!
- May 9th: Cavern megabattle Banshee attack montage
Yep, more Banshee carnage; this time in action-packed montage form. If you're any kind of fan of purple flying machines, don't miss BCM143!